Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are the available business opportunities in the internet for non-US residents?

I don't live in the U.S.





I have a business I do from home using the Internet. You can see my site at http://www.writershelper.com/index.html.





I have a service business and the Web site primarily advertises my business, although it earns money in its own right as well. Some of the links on my site earn me money when people click on them.





My next step will be to create two other sites that simply earn money without my having to provide a service. A site like that, an information site, is created by an infopreneur.





All of this is quite possible without knowing html or being a designer or having any other specialized technical knowledge.





I have done what I've done with the tools I got from the Web site below. That site has several high quality free e-books (and a few others that you have to pay for).





Best wishes as you pursue your goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment