Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone verify the existance of a legitimate data entry positon on line, or similar opportunity?

For two years now, I've diligently seached for a legitimate on line business opportunity that can be performed from home on my own pc. My experience has consistantly led my to one scam to another. Can someone please testify that there's more to be discovererd on line than rip-offs? Can anyone introduce me to something legitimate?

Can anyone verify the existance of a legitimate data entry positon on line, or similar opportunity?
I am interested in this information also, but like you have ran into scam after scam. Most people who have these kinds of jobs probably started out working at the office before being allowed to work at home. Good luck finding something legit!


No comments:

Post a Comment