Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does anybody have an idea about REUNION - a European country? How many Indians are there in Reunion? Business?

I saw a film on REUNION on the television and was quiet impressed. I am looking for job / business opportunities in this country. What's the currency? What's the economy like? What's the cost of living %26amp; standard of living in this country? Safety? Medicinal services? Please write to me in detail...You can even chat with me about the same...Looking forward to some encouraging replies...from the world over....

Does anybody have an idea about REUNION - a European country? How many Indians are there in Reunion? Business?
How can I say this?...





Reunion is not a country, it's a french territory, belongs to France... The currency is, obviously, the Euro.





Is your education system THAT bad? I'm not sure you can get any kind of job with that amazing lack of common knowledge, not in Reunion (and island in the middle of the Indian Ocean) and certainly not here in Europe...
Reply:DO YOU MEAN CORNER SHOPS? THERES LOADS ERE


No comments:

Post a Comment