Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I post a business opportunity for Baby Boomers looking at alternatives for retirement ?

I've been working on expanding my own project to others who may be interested in a different type of investment that mixes a steady income with a leisurely activity side to it, here in Argentina. I know... it's an unsteady country were big investors have faced big losses !! I've been living here for 3/4 of my life, I'm a Managing Director of a US Corporation, I've got 4 kids in private schools, and things are going fine. What I want to offer is exactly what I am doing as my retirement plan, but I just don't know how to get across to the potential investors.


I'm glad to received all types of answers, but I'd rather get specific ones instead of general answers such as: Go to the banks... Thank you

Where can I post a business opportunity for Baby Boomers looking at alternatives for retirement ?
Try joining "MSN Groups". Once you do that, you can pick from the categories you are planning on targeting. They allow you to post links, graphics, etc.





Also, Windows Live Spaces has a place called "Expo" where you can post free classifieds. You are also able to target these to the groups you mentioned.
Reply:What you describe sounds very similar to what I am doing. I've found a opportunity that will provide plenty of income well into my retirement. What's even better is its portability and simplicity. It doesn't require home parties, recruiting friends and family and isn't MLM. But enough about my opportunity.





I focus my marketing efforts to attracting people who I have something in common, mid-career professionals who are tired of the corporate rat-race and thinking about retirement. I also enjoy masters swimming so I target goal oriented and athletic people as well. My point is you want to attract people who resonate with you. They need to relate to you in some way. Feel free to check out my website, smallpasture.com. It will redirect you to my blog which is where all my marketing efforts are focused.





I haven't provided specifics because the specifics will be unique to you. Think about the publications you read, the websites you visit, the places you like to go. That's where you will find people like yourself.





Hope you find this helpful.

broken teeth treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment