Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Since 99% of the online business opportunities are scams, where is the 1% legitimate ones-anybody know?

Is anyone out there really making money on the internet?


It's been said that 99%26amp; of the online advertisements for online opportunities are just a scam - Does anyone know of the 1% that are legitimate?

Since 99% of the online business opportunities are scams, where is the 1% legitimate ones-anybody know?
Hi Joe,





I´ve tried alot of different ways to make money online over the past "painful" 2 years and theres alot of crap out there that just doesn´t work, it´s amazing how they can keep getting awy with it! Now after soooo many disappointments I´m using Data Entry Pro and it´s now making me money (finally!) online.





Anyway, basically you sign up with them and then once your logged in you just fill in as many forms as you like in their members section and you get paid for each one. I get checks from them every 2 weeks each averaging around $250-$350. You could make more but I just use the site as an extra income stream aswell as my full time job so I only work on it for around an hour each night.





You do have to be prepared to spend a little money though if you want to do anything online like this but it´s already been worth it for me.





Here`s the link you can get them at anyway -%26gt; www.protry.com





Hope this helps!


Goodluck,


Dave
Reply:yes i am


No comments:

Post a Comment