Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Internal Business Proposals and content structure?

I have Identified what I believe to be an excellent business opportunity for my company. I have shared the idea with the sales director and he has shown his interest in the opportunity. to formally study the opportunity and to take it up with other related departments he has asked me to formalize a internal business proposal.





If this were a proposal to a client I have a fairly good idea what to cover. if this was a business plan for a invester, their are standard topics to cover.





What exactly would go into such internal proposal?





A sample or a link to an template would be great.

Internal Business Proposals and content structure?
Hi! If you already have the perfect idea in mind and the approval of your director, you will need to have an effective and infact, convincing business plan to present to the board.





I even think that if this presentation would be successful, you can earn a notch higher to your career level. Yes, I mean promotion.





Well, you can find a lot of samples here http://search.blossom.com/query/464?key=...





just browse through it until you can find the proposal that best fit in the industry that you are connected. ;)
Reply:http://www.sba.gov/ is the place for advise from retired exec.s Other expert advise available for asking


No comments:

Post a Comment