Friday, July 16, 2010

There is a lot of gas exploration going on in my area. Is there any kind of business I could start?

I feel like there are some business opportunities here, but I'm not sure of the needs of these gas companies. For example, not long after these drilling rigs started popping up everywhere, someone opened a oil/gas field supply company. I'm not sure I could open a "store" like that, but some kind of small spin-off business would be nice. Thanks for your help.

There is a lot of gas exploration going on in my area. Is there any kind of business I could start?
A travel agency? Everybody loves to travel. Look at my profile. New businesses popping up near you, try to snag a corporate account or two. Gas is big business, the workers will want to take vacations and visit family. It is a good time to get into the industry. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Reply:Start delivery service. the workers from time to time need a item and they can't leave the job site to go pick it up. so they would call you to do it for them. all you need is a phone, truck, and insurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment